We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone stay at the Summit last week?

Atlanta, GA
3 posts
Save Topic
Anyone stay at the Summit last week?

I stayed at the Summit from 06-21 through 06-25 and I have developed a rash on my body wondering if it was from the pool? Anyone else? I wasn't in the pool much just a dip in after the ocean. Red itchy bumps on the backs of my legs, truck, neck etc. I don't think it is sun poisoning, I wore sunscreen 2x a day and didn't not get burned-thanks!

Midwest
Level Contributor
67 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone stay at the Summit last week?

Did you find out what the rash was caused from?

How was your stay at the Summit otherwise?

Gallatin, TN
Level Contributor
1,744 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone stay at the Summit last week?

Janet--did anyone else in your family develop these bumps? Could be bed bugs. There was a recent report on 20/20, Dateline---one of those TV news magazines--which showed what it looked and your description sounds exactly what they described. I think I'd go to the dr to see what he thinks. If anyone else in your family has it, then I'd say it's something other than sun poisin but if not I'd definitely talk to my dr.

Will be interesting to see what other posts you get.

Alabama
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Anyone stay at the Summit last week?

What unit were you in?

sue75

Noblesville, Indiana
Level Contributor
33 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Anyone stay at the Summit last week?

My girls have these too from last week at the Summit. Did you find out what it was?

5. Re: Anyone stay at the Summit last week?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 August 2009, 04:18