We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Panama City Beach for begin of November - one night enough

Which Panama City Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Thunder Bay, Canada
Level Contributor
2,232 posts
192 reviews
Save Topic
Panama City Beach for begin of November - one night enough

Would one night be enough to take in Panama City Beach? driving in from Montgomery.

Considering I will be driving to St Augustine, for a few days next day for a few.

Would there be much to see in this area?

Thanks, highlights please, one night good?

Thomaston
Destination Expert
for Panama City Beach
Level Contributor
1,081 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Panama City Beach for begin of November - one night enough

Although things have slowed down in November, I would think there would still be plenty to see and do. Not as many restaurants and attractions close for the season as they did in the past. Pier Park will be open for sure. The beaches are beautiful that time of year and the weather is usually pleasant. One day is never enough for me but not sure what type of activities you are looking for. Hope you have a great vacation!

Alabama
Level Contributor
655 posts
204 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Panama City Beach for begin of November - one night enough

The more nights the better:)...but, one day will still work. The beach is the main attraction, and that's where I would spend the day. Holiday Inn Sunspree is a nice splurge for a one-nighter with good off-season rates. Try Montego Bay across the street for dinner...or if you don't mind paying a little more, Firefly is there too and is incredible. Drive over to Pier Park and have a look around...lots of shops and things there. Hook'd is another casual dining option there...a tiny place right on the beach with awesome blackened shrimp:)

3. Re: Panama City Beach for begin of November - one night enough

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 September 2014, 05:17