We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lady Anderson's Dinner Dance Cruise??

Alabama
Level Contributor
5 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Lady Anderson's Dinner Dance Cruise??

Has anyone been on the Lady Anderson's Dinner Dance Cruise? My fiance and I are 25/26. Do you think we would enjoy it or is it usually an older crowd?

Thanks!

PS Georgia
Level Contributor
9 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Lady Anderson's Dinner Dance Cruise??

Hi Pharmgirl, We just got back from PCB today, We went on the dinner cruise wednsday, We had a blast!! There were people of all ages on the cruise from teens to old folks. The food was great and the band was pretty decent. They played mostly easy listling music but popular stuff that most people know. Lots of drinking and dancing going on. The only bad thing i could say about the cruise is that it needs to be a few hours longer lol. Be sure to book the "Dinner dance cruise". I dont think the Gospel cruise would be too much fun unless your into that stuff. You can check the web site for the days and times, www.captandersonsmarina.com . Have fun!!

PS Georgia
Level Contributor
9 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Lady Anderson's Dinner Dance Cruise??

One more thing, Book it via the telephone and request a window table.

Alabama
Level Contributor
5 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Lady Anderson's Dinner Dance Cruise??

Thanks Tonvis!

I think we will try it out, and I will call and request a window table!

4. Re: Lady Anderson's Dinner Dance Cruise??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 August 2009, 02:18
Get answers to your questions about Panama City Beach
Recent Conversations