We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

schooners

Which Panama City Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
louisville,Kentucky
2 posts
Save Topic
schooners

do you have to wait to be seated our is it first come first serve?Can't wait to go I have heard so many good things about this place.I hope it's all true!

GA
Level Contributor
469 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: schooners

During the day I we always just walk right in and sit down. Not sure at night, as we always dine early.

st louis, missouri
Level Contributor
115 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: schooners

We had dinner there and they hand out the normal little blinking light coasters to let you know when your table is available. The wait was only about 20 minutes.

Indiana
Level Contributor
258 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: schooners

Check out their website: www.schooners.com!

They have the best beach cam! There's also a local forum there that's great. If you post your question there I'm sure you'll get several responses.

Also, they have the menu on-line. Looks goooooood!!!!!

Have a great vacation! : )

Netter

Gallatin, TN
Level Contributor
1,744 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: schooners

We went last Sunday night and had a good time. The food was ok but for $18 for a shrimp dinner, I expected it to be better. The batter for the shrimp was a little bit spicey--had too much pepper.

The band was awesome!! My almost 7 yr old danced every chance she could...said she'd rather dance than eat!! Can;t wait to see our pictures!

5. Re: schooners

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 August 2009, 07:19