We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

lilbunnygirl....are you out there?

Which Panama City Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
st. charles...
Level Contributor
241 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
lilbunnygirl....are you out there?

I really have enjoyed your posts on this forum, we are leaving saturday for PCB and our family is so excited to get away, hope your doing ok, wondering how the weather is out there for the next couple of days, I know I can check out the weather channel but i love your input, makes me feel like I'm there, thanks and take care!!

Panama City Beach...
Level Contributor
1,714 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: lilbunnygirl....are you out there?

Hey Lacey - sorry I have been MIA, we went to Biloxi for a long weekend last weekend (it was our wedding anniversary) and I completely lost tuesday and wednesday to a migrane, and most of yesterday to an MRI. I feel so bad because I was supposed to meet KarensCruises this week, but I've just been totally out of commission and now I'm frantically trying to catch up on everything that didn't get done those days that I was out.

Anyhow, I hope you have a fantastic trip! It's been a bit stormy this week, truth be told, yesterday was lovely but today has been dark and thundery with rain coming at any moment.

Supposedly tomorrow will be much the same, but then the sun is going to come back sunday for the rest of the week, with maybe some of the usual afternoon evening showers, nothing major. Temps in the 90s.

Have a great time & tell us all about it when you return :)

2. Re: lilbunnygirl....are you out there?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 August 2009, 20:15