We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Name of a place

indiana
Level Contributor
483 posts
51 reviews
Save Topic
Name of a place

I'm trying to find out the name of a place. It's next to the sunset inn on the right side if your facing the beach. I know Andy's is on the left side. My friend is trying to find a place that still has a big room. There's 8 in her party and she wants it close to the Sunset Inn because that's where my family is staying on Spring Break.

Thanks to anyone that can help us!

Gallatin, TN
Level Contributor
1,744 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Name of a place

Sorry....have no clue.... Don't know where Andy's is either. If it's on West end of the beach past Shipwreck Island, I'm lost. I don't know that area as well as I do Thomas Dr/East end of Front Beach Rd. Maybe someone else can help you better.

Panama City Beach...
Level Contributor
1,714 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Name of a place

If I am thinking of the right place, it used to be something else, can't remember what. Now it's Bayou on the Beach, one of my favourite restaurants.

Hoschton, Georgia
Level Contributor
490 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Name of a place

Would this be on Surf Dr. or Front Beach Rd.?

orlando burb
Level Contributor
1,200 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Name of a place

it's been a loooong time...but...isn't it really just private townhouse condos on the right, then a few cottages/homes...then gulfgate condos

sunset inn address 8109 Surf Dr. gulfgate addy 8200 Surf Drive

Georgia
Level Contributor
90 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Name of a place

Did you ever find what you were looking for ? I would be interested in searching for a room there if you did.

indiana
Level Contributor
483 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Name of a place

No, I heard it was private townhouses. My friend ended up renting a townhouse a couple of miles away.

7. Re: Name of a place

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 August 2009, 00:17