We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

On the beach

Which Pensacola hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Fort Worth, Texas
Level Contributor
102 posts
108 reviews
Save Topic
On the beach

I'm looking for a hotel for a short stay early in June. I looked at a map posted on a previous question, but I couldn't find the Holiday Inn Express, the Holiday Inn Resort, or the Days Inn Beachfront. Are any of these hotels away from public accesses to the beach? (Perhaps it will be less crowded?)

Tulsa, Oklahoma
9 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: On the beach

There are several hotels on the beach. You might try just using map quest or even just google.

Pensacola, Florida
Destination Expert
for Pensacola
Level Contributor
816 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: On the beach

Check out Paradise Inn.

Pensacola, Florida
Level Contributor
3 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: On the beach

Hotels on the west side of the island (Margaritaville & Holiday Inn Express) will generally have less crwds on the beach.

Fort Worth, Texas
Level Contributor
102 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: On the beach

Thanks so much! I've reserved Holiday Inn Express.

5. Re: On the beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 09:42