We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Blue Wahoo tickets June 29 or Evening suggestion

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
302 posts
116 reviews
Save Topic
Blue Wahoo tickets June 29 or Evening suggestion

Hi everyone,

I didn't realize how popular the Wahoos are and there are no 4 consecutive tickets for the 29th (SRO). I checked stubhub too.

Any suggestions ? We are only there 1 night.

Otherwise another evening activity with 2 teens (14 and 18) ? We are staying near the airport since we fly out early the 30th.

Thanks !

Pensacola Beach...
Level Contributor
175 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Blue Wahoo tickets June 29 or Evening suggestion

Did you try the actual website? http://www.milb.com/index.jsp?sid=t4124

You could try to go up to the ballpark early game day, sometimes they have tickets for sale at the window.. you could also do SRO(standing room only) this allows you access inside the park, just not a seat. If you cant get into a game there's the movies at Rave Motion Pictures on Bayou Blvd., Dinner, Boardwalk on the Beach, or Sams Fun City.

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
302 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Blue Wahoo tickets June 29 or Evening suggestion

Thanks Tiff, I bought the SRO tickets. Thanks for the other suggestions that we may have time to look into.

Pensacola Beach...
Level Contributor
175 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Blue Wahoo tickets June 29 or Evening suggestion

you're welcome :-)

Valparaiso, Indiana
Level Contributor
347 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Blue Wahoo tickets June 29 or Evening suggestion

I bought my tix for the 6/27 game on the first day that individual tickets went on sale......best seats I could get were right field line by the party deck but at least they're front row. The team's website also has a share link for season tix holders to offer tix that they're not using.

5. Re: Blue Wahoo tickets June 29 or Evening suggestion

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 04:17