We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Place to Veiw July 14th Air Show

Which Pensacola hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Dallas, Tx
Level Contributor
34 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Best Place to Veiw July 14th Air Show

Hi,

I'm sure this has been asked/answered many times. We are staying in downtown Pensacola on Friday night. I have grandkids from 1-16 years (4 of them), and a couple of parents as well. We were just stopping over on our way further south and then i saw the airshow was there. Is there a good place to watch where we can get out in a reasonable amount of time - an hour or so? Thanks for any and all advice. It's a little challeging with the extra little ones and I'm a little out of practice, so any helpful tips will be greatly appreciated.

1. Re: Best Place to Veiw July 14th Air Show

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 July 2013, 05:17