We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nicest beach and where to stay

Which Pensacola hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
153 posts
Save Topic
Nicest beach and where to stay

Hi, which beach has the clearest water? Are there any jellyfish that I need to keep a lookout for?

Which area apart from the beachfront would be a good and safe area to stay in? I would need something dog friendly.

I'll be going to Pensacola around 1st or 2nd week of Aug.

Thanks!

Edited: 25 July 2012, 08:27
Blackcreek, fl
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Nicest beach and where to stay

Pensacola beach has very clean clear water, wherever you stay. Ft pickens or the via de luna beach road to navarre are very quiet and uninhabited. Check flags for purple for jellyfish, usually not so bad this time of year. Pensacola is more on a bay, beaches on both sides.

San Luis Obispo...
Level Contributor
84 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nicest beach and where to stay

Dogs are not allowed on the beaches, just so you are aware.

Mississippi
Level Contributor
12,999 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nicest beach and where to stay

There's a great Holiday Inn Express there. Enjoy your visit.

Holiday Inn Express @ 333 Fort Pickens Rd., Pensacola Beach, FL 850 - 932 - 3536.

hiexpress.com/hotels/…hoteldetail

4. Re: Nicest beach and where to stay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2013, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Pensacola