We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Eden

Jeffersonville...
Level Contributor
163 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Eden

Can some of you tell me how or who to contact to book the Eden.

Maryville, TN
Level Contributor
200 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Eden

You can do it through their website at www.edencondominiums.com or call them at 800-523-8141. I always call to make reservations because you don't have to leave the whole amount as a deposit like you do if you book online. The desk people are very friendly and very helpful. Great place to stay.

Ohio
Level Contributor
108 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Eden

Has anyone found any of these units offered on VRBO?

Jeffersonville...
Level Contributor
163 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Eden

No I haven' seen any, possiblly the owners can't. Depending on their condo rules, Matter of fact this is the only place Ive seen that you can book through.

Ohio
Level Contributor
108 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Eden

Thank you for your reply. In my search I couldn't find anywhere else to book them either.

I'm a newbie to the area. Any suggestions would be great. We area a family group that needs four 2BR condos. We have a few special needs......one family has a catamaran and needs beach access and one family is on a budget and doesn't mind side ocean view while the rest of us definitely want oceanfront.

Maryville, TN
Level Contributor
200 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Eden

i believe they can only be rented through the Eden itself.

Kentucky
Level Contributor
49 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Eden

What time of year do you plan to go? If you're going in the summer, I would recommend Shipwatch. It is in a 'strip' of smaller complexes which means a less crowded beach and nicer views. They have condos on the gulf side and the sound side. It is an older complex, but the units are larger and the balconies are very large. Since the hurricane they have been updated. We have been going to the area for 20 years and this is one of my favorite complexes. If you are going in the spring or fall then I would suggest Perdido Sun because they have a nice indoor heated pool. Other complexes we have liked include Perdido Towers, Windwatch and Eden.

dallas
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Eden

We just returned from shipwatch, ocean front (seconds from the beach) and it was only $1200 for the week during 4th of july for 2 BR/2 bath with sleeper sofa. The bad news: for the pool and and health club that Perdido Realty advertises on their website (you can see the units if you rent through them), those things are across the highway on the riverview side. so, you do have to schlep your stuff and kids across the highway to swim in a pool. it's also very older community with older folks so the pool isn't much fun with kids. The beach was the place we spent most time though (bring umbrellas and chairs). 4th of July the water gets really warm and the jellyfish start to come to shore. lots of people got stung so we stayed out of the water the last few days. other than that, it was much cheaper than most other condos in the area. Note that it is closer to the Alabama border/Orange Beach area than the heart of Perdido Key. Alabama is more crowded it seemed. check out perdido key realty website, they have lots of choices for all budgets and seem to be pretty nice. we were miffed they didn't tell us about the pool across the road though and they played dumb. that was annoying. it's like we didn't ask the right questions.

Pensacola, Florida
Level Contributor
12 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Eden

We just stayed at Grand Caribbean which is gulf side (less than $700.00 for the week) and the rest of our family stayed at Beach Colony which is gulf front and is right next door. Yes, the jellies were bad, but the pool at both places was very nice. We rented from pointe south and they were so great, super movie library too!

We will be back in September as the rates go down then and I hear it is a gorgeous time.

louisville
1 post
Save Reply
9. Re: Eden

I had a problem with Perdido Realty, also. We were booked through Sunday,as per the owner. We were at the Palacio, which was OK, when Perdido Realty called and told us they had people coming to rent the unit and we had to get out. It was mid afternoon Saturday and the owner was in Alaska, so I could not reach him.They were really rude, and didn't even apologize, just ordered us to get out. I talked to several other people who have had problems with Perdido Realty.

10. Re: Eden

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 September 2009, 07:23
Get answers to your questions about Perdido Key