We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Loved Perdido Key

Which Perdido Key hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Oklahoma City, OK
Level Contributor
90 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Loved Perdido Key

We just returned from a week in Perdido Key and enjoyed every minute. We rented condo 801 in the Palacio complex through VRBO. It was a very nice condo with a gorgeous view. The beach was great! It is a nice town just north of Pensacola. It was not very crowded. This is a good place for just relaxing and soaking up the rays. There are a few restaurants, not very many actually on the beach. We had a good time at the Florabama Lounge. I do not recommend the pirate cruise. A few years ago we took the pirate cruise in Panama City Beach and it was a lot better than this one. This is a great place for families.

Little Rock, AR
Level Contributor
1,092 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Loved Perdido Key

We just got back from our first stay in Perdido Key and loved it as well! We usually stay in Orange Beach or out on Ft. Morgan, but I think PK is now our first choice. Great beach--never crowded and so beautiful! We rented through VRBO at the Beach and Yacht Club and loved our condo as well. I can't wait to go back!

2. Re: Loved Perdido Key

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 October 2012, 16:18
Get answers to your questions about Perdido Key