We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Opinion on Best Condo at which to Rent

Atlanta, GA
Level Contributor
672 posts
51 reviews
Save Topic
Opinion on Best Condo at which to Rent

Hello all! This will be our first year coming to Perdido Key - we always vacation in Daytona Beach, which we love, but with 2 small children, are looking for somewhere a little less crowded. Also, my husband just passed away in December, and Daytona was his favorite place in the world, and I'm just not sure if I/m ready to head back there yet, either! So, on that note, I am planning on renting a 3 bedroom, 3 bath condo on Perdido Key - and we wanted to stay somewhere nice and clean. Also, we are used to having a Tiki Bar by the pool, and I am not sure if there are any condos at Perdido that have one. I would appreciate any candid opinions on what you feel are the best condos to stay at with my family in Perdido - I have been looking at the Indigo, Eden, Palacio, Perdido Sun, Sandy Key, Beach Colony Resort, Windemere, and the LaPlaya - but I am open to to any and all suggestions! Thank you so much!

Little Rock, AR
Level Contributor
1,148 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Opinion on Best Condo at which to Rent

I'm so sorry for your loss and hope your vacation will be a good one for you all. I wanted to suggest that you try posting questions on the Gulf Shores/Orange Beach forums (in AL)--sounds crazy, but since PK is so close, you may get more information that way. I got lots of help that way last year and I stayed in PK.

We used VRBO and found a 2 bd/2 bath condo at the Beach and Yacht Club. We loved it and are going back this summer--to the same unit! The beaches are beautiful down there and I think you'll find lots of nice condos no matter which building you chose. I am not sure if the Beach and Yacht Club has 3 bedrooms or not. Sorry I can't offer more suggestions. Do try posting on the AL forums though; it might help.

2. Re: Opinion on Best Condo at which to Rent

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 21:15
Get answers to your questions about Perdido Key