We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

coupons

Which Pompano Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
south carolina
Level Contributor
96 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
coupons

Is there a coupon guide or newspaper to look at online for resturant discounts etc???

Chicago
Destination Expert
for Pompano Beach
Level Contributor
4,183 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: coupons

Check out

www.greatlocations.com

Indianapolis...
Level Contributor
43 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: coupons

Check out restaurant.com

Edited: 27 February 2010, 04:19
Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
201 posts
185 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: coupons

Have you bought from restaurant.com before? Coupons honoured okay?

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
38,969 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: coupons

I use them all the time- never hada problem- went to Checkers last week with one and have another ready to use at Joe's Riverside. have also used one at the little Pasta and.. Restaurant out west in Margate Just read the terms and conditions listed on each coupon before you click buy- they differ from restaurant to restaurant and the minimum purchase required to use it can differ by restaurant and size of the certificate.

If you are thinking of buying some, there is currently a promo code of MOM for 70% off- a $25 certificate, normally $10 is only $3.

By the way, Pa de Gennaro's , one of my favorite places to use them , currently says on it's website that it is closed for remodel til September but their certificates are still for sale- so avoid choosing those. The one time i did get one for a restaurant that then closed I e-mailed restaurant.com and they issued a link for me to exchange it for another place. I find them very customer oriented.

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
201 posts
185 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: coupons

Thanks for info. Is there usually an expiry date?

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
38,969 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: coupons

They are good for 1 year and will have the date on them when you print them out.

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
38,969 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: coupons

There are also some local free weekly newspapers you may see in racks around town- one is called the Pelican but there are others. They sometimes have restaurant coupons and often also ads that tell of early bird specials or 2/1 offers and the like.

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
201 posts
185 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: coupons

We are always on the lookout for those coupon books so will pick them up. I want to order the coupon for Joe's Riverside Cafe...a great deal with the promo. Is there another restaurant near there that is also on restaurant.com that you would recommend I buy a coupon for as well. We like all types of food.

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
201 posts
185 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: coupons

After thinking what a great deal the coupons were on restaurant.com I discovered when I tried to order that it won't work for Canadians. It asks for zip code and won't accept our postal code. I have a US$ account I was going to pay with but couldn't get that far.

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
38,969 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: coupons

Numerous UK and Canadian posters have found that they can put in their address and add any US zip code ( 33062 is one from Florida) and it works just fine- the address does not have to match your billing address. A few posters called restaurant.customer service about it and they offered to give them the restaurant.com mailing address to use- it really doesn't matter- your certificates are printed out on line when you buy them.