We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Priceless Transportation - Skip it

Cocoa Beach, Florida
Level Contributor
2 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Priceless Transportation - Skip it

My wife and I are residents of Cocoa Beach. We travel frequently which requires transportation to and from MCO.

I've used Priceless Transportation 3 times now.

The first time was great, they picked me up on time in a town car - well worth the $100.00 I paid to get home to Cocoa Beach.

The second time was not so great because I had to look all over the airport for the driver only to find that he was in the cell phone waiting area, waiting for me to call him. It's a good thing I had their number handy, otherwise I'd have been out of luck.

The third and final time I counted on these folks, they really let me down! I arranged a ride for my wife from MCO to Cocoa Beach and the driver was one and one half hours late, only to show up in a shuttle bus. When they were finally on their way to Cocoa Beach, the driver was all over the road because he was tired from working since early morning. Now my wife had traveled for almost 24 hours and was very eager to get home and relax. The delay with the pick up, the fact that she was picked up in a shuttle bus and the unsafe driving make this the last time we will use Priceless Transportation!

Save your hard earned money, there are many other companies out there and if I wanted my wife to ride in a shuttle bus, I'd have set up a ride with Cocoa Beach Shuttle Service and saved half of what we paid for "Priceless".

Palm Coast, Florida
Level Contributor
1,970 posts
216 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Priceless Transportation - Skip it

Sorry you had a bad time.

Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
67 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Priceless Transportation - Skip it

We used Priceless Transportation (also operates as AAA Transportation) for a recent cruise transfer from Orlando to Cape Canaveral. They double charged my credit card and after several attempts and promises to refund, I had to involve visa. I got worried when I saw the duplicate charge on my visa bill so I did some research and saw other people who had the same experience with this company.

...by the way, they showed up 30 minutes late to pick us up.

3. Re: Priceless Transportation - Skip it

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 January 2012, 05:44