We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Port Canaveral Parking?

Florida
Level Contributor
6 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
Port Canaveral Parking?

I have heard that hotels near the Port Canaveral offer parking for cruises, anyone have experience with this? Embassy Suites offers this service in Miami. We found places that offer $6.99 or $5.99 to park with shuttle service to the ships. http://parkcruise.com.

Input please, thanks!

145 replies to this topic
Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
1 post
12 reviews
Save Reply
31. Re: Port Canaveral Parking?

Park N Cruise are the best. very Professional and shuttle service straight to the door of the cruise ship :)

Venice, Florida
1 post
Save Reply
32. Re: Port Canaveral Parking?

Best parking in area. Graet deals on there facebook page. Have used for two years now and would park no where else.Our driver even pulled over and let us watch a launch last time we rode with them... great customer service...

Jacksonville...
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
33. Re: Port Canaveral Parking?

Port Canaveral Park N Cruise is the absolute best! We've used them the last 4 times we've cruised and will every time after this. Courteous service, clean and safe environment and easy on and off board of the ships. The price is amazing compared to cruise parking and it's actually easier to get to the line for the port!

Florida
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
34. Re: Port Canaveral Parking?

We have used Park N Cruise for our Canaveral Cruises numerous times; in fact, 3 times last year. We would not consider using any other service. They are organized, the drivers are very courteous and the price is very affordable. We have never had to wait very long to or from the ship. We live in Florida and cruise 2-3 times a year out of Canaveral and would never consider using any other service. We have recommended them to friends and they were very grateful that we did.

Orlando
Level Contributor
3 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
35. Re: Port Canaveral Parking?

Park N Cruise is the best place to park. This place has it down to a science. We parked our car, had our bags unloaded, paid (a very low rate), and were at terminal luggage drop off in 15 minutes from pulling in, without having to touch our bags. The expensive terminal parking is more stressful because you have to carry your bags down flights of stairs. This place is full service for less than half the price. It is also Royal Carribean, Disney, and the other ships' only official off-site parking. They have vetted all of the other companies and love this one. One of the best values I've seen anywhere.

Georgetown...
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Reply
36. Re: Port Canaveral Parking?

We highly recommend Park N Cruise for parking in Port Canaveral! They just did an awesome job with our group of 19 adults and kids! They even handled my small scooter with ease!

They were quick in getting us to the ship and were right there when we got off!

We love Park N Cruise!

North Port, Florida
1 post
Save Reply
37. Re: Port Canaveral Parking?

We have used Park N Cruise in Port Canaveral and it was a great experience. We were parked and on the shuttle within 5 minutes of arriving and at the port just a few minutes later. They handled the loading and unloading of our luggage and when we arrived back at the port, we only waited a couple of minutes until the shuttle arrived to bring us back to the parking facility. Their staff was extremely friendly and their prices can't be beat. I highly recommend!

Florida
Level Contributor
3 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
38. Re: Port Canaveral Parking?

Park n Cruise is the best!! I've used them 4 times since 12/12. Never an issue, and cheaper than the port. You park your car and keep the keys. Fenced lot with 24hr surveillance. They load/unload your bags into their clean, heated/cooled shuttles. Shuttles are constantly running. No long waits. They start taking folks to the ships as soon as the cruise line says you can. They are at the port 1st thing the morning you return, and I mean 1st thing as we always self assist. http://m.parkcruise.com/

Sanford, Florida
1 post
Save Reply
39. Re: Port Canaveral Parking?

When going on a cruise from Port Canaveral, we've used Park N' Cruise to save money. We reserved online and when we got there they were well organized and the process from their site to the port was quick. I definately recommend them.

Chessapeake
Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
40. Re: Port Canaveral Parking?

I used ParknCruise (http://www.parkcruise.com) and they were awesome! There pricing was great, the shuttle was on time and it couldn't have gone much smoother! Will definitely use them again!

Reply to: Port Canaveral Parking?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted