We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

alligator airboat adventure vs. Jungle adventure nature park

Norfolk, Virginia
3 posts
Save Topic
alligator airboat adventure vs. Jungle adventure nature park

We are arriving with cruiseship next weekend. Wonder which one is better for tour, alligator airboat adventure vs. jungle adventure nature park and airboat ride. We also want to visit Kennedy space center. I have seniors and a child. Thank you for your advice in advance.

Palm Coast, Florida
Level Contributor
1,944 posts
190 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: alligator airboat adventure vs. Jungle adventure nature park

I like the alligator ride. They caught one and I got to hold it.

Cocoa Beach, Florida
Destination Expert
for Cocoa Beach
Level Contributor
2,521 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: alligator airboat adventure vs. Jungle adventure nature park

Is Port Canaveral a port of call for just a day, or are you starting and ending your cruise there (home-ported)?

If the former, and you only have 8-10 hours, it will be difficult to fully see KSC and another attraction in the same day, although it may be possible if you rush. If you are taking a day or two before or after your cruise, then you should have plenty of time.

If you can only see one attraction, my own preference would be KSC, as it is the only place in the world where you can see such historic and technical sights. Although airboat rides are fun -- and like psbcap, I do recommend them -- you can do those elsewhere.

Norfolk, Virginia
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: alligator airboat adventure vs. Jungle adventure nature park

Thank you so much for your replies. I will stick with KSC!

4. Re: alligator airboat adventure vs. Jungle adventure nature park

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 08:40