We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parking at Radisson

Holliston, MA
Level Contributor
10 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Parking at Radisson

How was your experience? I just reserved the parking only rate @ $5.95/day for our DCL Dream cruise. Just wondering how the check-in/check out & shuttle service was. Thanks.

Palm Coast, Florida
Level Contributor
2,000 posts
232 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Parking at Radisson

I here only good things. I am a local so do not use it but they seem to be doing very well.

Cocoa Beach, Florida
Destination Expert
for Cocoa Beach
Level Contributor
2,631 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Parking at Radisson

I'm also a local, but the Radisson is within a five-minute drive of most of the cruise terminals, and I see their buses going back and forth on a regular basis. They have a fleet of about a dozen buses, so it's not a "rinky-dink" operation, like at least one of the other remote lots (one place was recently found to be taking customers' sports cars on joy rides and was closed down). The price you were quoted is about as inexpensive as any offered, certainly better than the port's $15 a day. However, the port has been discussing taxing the remote lots' shuttles because they are taking business from the port parking decks.

Holliston, MA
Level Contributor
10 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Parking at Radisson

Thank you both for your replies. Someone told me they charge an extra fee to ride the shuttle if you have more then 2 people in your party. I'll have 3. I'll have to see if I can find out what that fee is. Probably still a much cheaper option then parking anywhere else.

Valdosta, Georgia
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Parking at Radisson

We had a great experience. The staff were very friendly and speedy in delivery of services. We came down to check out to get ready to get on the shuttle, and they are not running on time BUT AHEAD OF SCHEDULE :). We were on the shuttle 30 minutes earlier than scheduled. The driver was very friendly and helped us with our luggage there and back. Over all we were very pleased with the service. Hope this helps!

5. Re: Parking at Radisson

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 June 2014, 07:17