We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

car rental at port

Louisiana
Level Contributor
48 posts
70 reviews
Save Topic
car rental at port

We want to rent a car in Orlando and return to Port Canaveral when we board the cruise but I don't what agencies are there. Can anyone tell me? We want to do the same thing upon return and rent at the port and return in Orlando.

Palm Coast, Florida
Level Contributor
1,970 posts
216 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: car rental at port

Good choice! Avis, Hertz, Budget, Thrifty, Dollar, Alamo, and Enterorise and all will shuttle you to/from the ship!

Salem, VA
Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: car rental at port

I am also hoping to do this to board a cruise. I will be flying in to the Sanford-Orlando airport. Anyone know if any of the car rental companies will charge a fee for renting at airport and returning to the port location?

Louisiana
Level Contributor
48 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: car rental at port

We were able to rent a car both before and after the cruise. Before for one day and after for 3. Budget one time and dollar the other. Full size cars from both at a rate of about 35 a day.

4. Re: car rental at port

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 January 2014, 07:16