We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which of theses town cars from Orlando to port canaveral?

T40
Arizona
Level Contributor
85 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Which of theses town cars from Orlando to port canaveral?

Hi all -

Was going to do shared shuttle, but decided life is too short and I want smooth transport rather than crowded van...so tax refund is paying for town car :)

Recommendation for or against the following?

ACE Luxury trans.

Hot Rayz limos

Wheeler luxury trans.

Orlando Transportation Group

Tiffany Towncar(anyone know if they are permitted to pick up at port? I don't see them on port list unless parent co has a different name?

Thank you for any feedback!

T40
Arizona
Level Contributor
85 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which of theses town cars from Orlando to port canaveral?

Oops forgot to add...also considering Fl. Magical tours ..

Thanks!

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Which of theses town cars from Orlando to port canaveral?

My family and I cruised on the Carnival Dream last week and we used Michael Robinson(viplimo@screenstar.com) to get us to and from Orlando and Port Canaveral.

He was significantly cheaper than the Carnival shuttle bus and he provided us with our own limo that he stocked with drinks that we requested. He also stopped at a store on the way so we could get items we wanted for the cruise. All we had to do was call him when we had our luggage and he picked us up quickly.

I found Michael to be friendly, honest, knowledgeable and prompt.

I highly recommend him.

T40
Arizona
Level Contributor
85 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Which of theses town cars from Orlando to port canaveral?

I posted on another thread also - but wanted to update to my original post. We ended up using ACE Luxury Transportation last week for our cruise on Freedom of the Seas and found them to be a great company to work with. It was definitely worth the splurge to have direct transportation waiting for us at the airport and again after the cruise.

4. Re: Which of theses town cars from Orlando to port canaveral?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 March 2015, 04:18