We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Park N Cruise Port Canaveral

Salisbury, NC
1 post
Save Topic
Park N Cruise Port Canaveral

Easiest parking experience ever! Made an online reservation for the week of our cruise and upon arrival we were greeted by friendly staff that directed us on where to go. Our bags were loaded for us on the shuttle that took us to and from the port and were nearly the first to be boarded on the ship! When we departed the ship the shuttle was easy to spot and we boarded immediately so there was no waiting around for it to arrive.

The price per day saved us alot if money, it is only $7.99 per day if you pay ahead and $8.99 if you pay upon arrival.

I encourage everyone to try Park N Cruise and I know that you will be pleased with your experience!

Yadkinville, North...
Level Contributor
1 post
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Park N Cruise Port Canaveral

I have used these guys as well for two previous cruises, and two more upcoming! I feel they are the best parking value for Port Canaveral

Bluefield, Virginia
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Park N Cruise Port Canaveral

Park N Cruise is the best off site parking in Port Canaveral just wish these guys ran some lots around other ports, very friendly staff. We will always park with them when going out of Port Canaveral.