We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ace Luxury Transportation to Port Canaveral!!

north texas
Level Contributor
20 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Ace Luxury Transportation to Port Canaveral!!

I prearranged round trip transportation from the airport to Port Canaveral for our cruise. We were a group of 5 and arrived late into the airport. Our driver was waiting for us in the baggage claim area with a sign with my name on it. He assisted with our bags, was knowledgeable about the area in answering our questions and he was funny! On our return to the airport we had a different driver and when my niece had an allergic reaction she was quick with suggesting she stop at a drugstore for us so she didn't have to suffer until we got to the airport (or pay airport prices!). Overall, I would highly recommend Ace Luxury for your needs! There is not one thing I could say negatively!! Thanks ACE!!!

1. Re: Ace Luxury Transportation to Port Canaveral!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 August 2015, 07:16