We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help us choose a b&b!!

Which St. Augustine hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Orlando
Level Contributor
31 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Help us choose a b&b!!

My husband is part of a barter club and we are using our barter dollars to book an anniversary getaway. We can choose between Bayfront Westcott House, St Francis Inn or Casa de Suenos B&B. I have read all the reviews and have to give my order of choice to the barter club asap. I would love some help with this but I have to give an answer by today. If you read this and can give your opinion I would love it so I can make my final decision. I already have an order in my mind by really want to hear what you all have to say about it first.

st augustine, fl
Destination Expert
for St. Augustine
Level Contributor
1,491 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help us choose a b&b!!

Hmmm, all worthy choices. Personally I would go with the Bayfront Westcott.

Orlando
Level Contributor
31 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help us choose a b&b!!

Thanks for your opinion. I am thinking that so far too. Hoping to get a couple more responses first.

3. Re: Help us choose a b&b!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 October 2012, 04:15
Get answers to your questions about St. Augustine