We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to stay in St. Augustine

Philadelphia...
8 posts
Save Topic
Where to stay in St. Augustine

Looking for a place to stay in St. Augustine for 4 people. Need 2 bedrooms and 2 baths.

Altamonte Springs...
Destination Expert
for St. Augustine
Level Contributor
16,959 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to stay in St. Augustine

More details please. When? Budget? General area (historic area, beach or?), etc.

Philadelphia...
8 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to stay in St. Augustine

Looking for a place near the beach and close to the historic area. Probably the week of April 20-28, 2013 for 4 adults. Need a 2 bedroom (with a King bed and Queen bed) and 2 Bathrooms. Oceanside/Oceanfront would be ideal. Flying in to Jacksonville (where I was married 31 years ago) and driving down AIA. Thanks for your assistance.

st augustine, fl
Destination Expert
for St. Augustine
Level Contributor
1,550 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where to stay in St. Augustine

vrbo.com is your best bet.

Philadelphia...
8 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Where to stay in St. Augustine

thanks for the info, Capn'

LN
Panama City, Panama
Level Contributor
5,784 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Where to stay in St. Augustine

I have also used the following:

VRBO.com

I have used before, and they are great to work with:

http://www.beach-cottages.com/

Site for vaca rentals / beach, etc.

http://www.bpmstaug.com/

http://www.homeaway.com/

Philadelphia...
8 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Where to stay in St. Augustine

Thanks LN! I have found a place for us to stay next year using VRBO! The pic of the condo we found are beautiful!

Pittsburgh...
1 post
Save Reply
7. Re: Where to stay in St. Augustine

Just finished a wonderful vacation in St. Augustine. We stayed at Cordova Mansion at 43 Cordova. Wow, what a place! It was absolutely beautiful and conveniently located in the heart of the town. The courtyard is awesome, and was our favorite place to hang out. We'll be back!

Alpharetta, Georgia
1 post
Save Reply
8. Re: Where to stay in St. Augustine

We stayed in unit 11208 Sea Place through Vacation Rental Pros and Steve Milo. VRP's check-in / out procedure was so much easier than agencies we have used in the past.. Lock boxes are a great idea! The updates on the unit are so nice. We also love how well the grounds are maintained. We enjoyed this unit's phenomenal view. We're looking at the calendar to find our next opportunity to visit again.

Doylestown...
1 post
Save Reply
9. Re: Where to stay in St. Augustine

We just got back from an almost two week stay at Pier Point South, unit 50, at St Augustine Beach, that we rented through Steve Milo at Vacation Rental Pros. The condo was great, walking distance to the beach and the pool right outside of our patio. Can't wait to come back next year!

Philadelphia...
8 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Where to stay in St. Augustine

I just checked this one out on line. What a place. Will have to stay here the next time. Thanks for the info!

Get answers to your questions about St. Augustine