We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ocean Villa Complex

Which St. Augustine hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Ludington
Level Contributor
68 posts
81 reviews
Save Topic
Ocean Villa Complex

Hi Everyone,

We are taking our first trip to St. Augustine instead of our usual trip to Disney. We are so excited and looking forwarded to a more relaxing vacation. We have a condo booked at the Ocean Villa complex through Resort Rentals of St. Augustine. We booked here because some friends are also staying at the complex but I haven't found much out about the area yet and was hoping you can help. From what I understand there is a historic part of town which I believe we are not in, correct? Do you know what area Ocean Villa is located? We are flying in and renting a car so transportation won't be an issue, but is there shopping or dining within walking distance of the resort? Any info you can share would be great especially if you have stayed at the complex and can share any reviews. I've asked the rental company for info as well but I love the tips, advice, and reviews from Tripadvisor!

Thanks!!!!

Altamonte Springs...
Destination Expert
for St. Augustine
Level Contributor
15,755 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ocean Villa Complex

I believe the Ocean Villa complex is located on St. Augustine Beach. If so, It is a 10-15 minute drive to the historic district. There are plenty of restaurants nearby, but three of the better ones are Mango Mangos, Purple Olive and Saltwater Cowboys.

LN
Panama City, Panama
Level Contributor
5,784 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ocean Villa Complex

Hello, if you have the unit number, you can see if there are reviews on here:

tripadvisor.com/VacationRentals-g34599-Revie…

I think it is called Ocean Village.

St. Augustine, FL
Destination Expert
for St. Augustine
Level Contributor
682 posts
157 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ocean Villa Complex

Lots of great restaurants at the beach where you are staying. Mango Mangos just added a screened front porch which looks inviting - food is good, too! Purple Olive is a FABULOUS place...a nice evening experience. The "World Famous Oasis" is a typical beach place - but good food overall - and I enjoy sitting upstairs with all the big windows. Downtown is where all the history is...if you choose to buy train or trolley tickets (which I recommend!) they will provide free parking while you are riding around town. OR you can park at the City's Parking Garage for $10 day...or hunt for a metered space...The metered spaces are FREE after 5pm and all day Sunday. They are just hard to grab!

Enjoy your visit!

Ludington
Level Contributor
68 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ocean Villa Complex

Great, thanks for the info..........we are staying in unit 30 but I think Ocean Village is different than Ocen Villa

5. Re: Ocean Villa Complex

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2013, 20:17