We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sawgrass TPC and more.....

Which St. Augustine hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Columbia, MO
Level Contributor
68 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Sawgrass TPC and more.....

My wife and I will be visiting the area next month and have a couple of questions;

Sawgrass TPC golf course- I realize this is not in St Augustine but am hoping that someone here can point me in the right direction. The TPC course appears to be open to the public but is very expensive. I'd like to play it as a once in a lifetime thing. Is there any means for getting a discounted rate?

My wife would also like to play some golf but is not at a level to play TPC. Can someone recommend a St Augustine area course that is fun to play and economical?

We'd also like to spend some of our vacation time exploring St Augustine. We've been twice though we spent most of our time within walking distance of the fort. We would like to get a better perspective of the rest of the city, potentially for relocation at a later date. Perhaps a recommended driving tour/route. Also, is there a local pub or bar (dives OK) that is not tourist oriented?

Neptune Beach, FL
Level Contributor
3,274 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sawgrass TPC and more.....

This is the phone number for TPC: (904) 273-3235

Suggest you call them and ask about discounts. Maybe if you stayed in a specific hotel there, or...??

You could also pose this question of the Ponte Vedra or Ponte Vedra Beach forum.

Edited: 30 January 2013, 00:58
Columbia, MO
Level Contributor
68 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sawgrass TPC and more.....

Thanks for the help. I could not find the Ponte Vedra forum initially.

3. Re: Sawgrass TPC and more.....

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 February 2014, 06:17