We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

flea market, farmer's market, vintage/junk shops, antiques

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
771 posts
76 reviews
Save Topic
flea market, farmer's market, vintage/junk shops, antiques

Hello, are the Lincolnville farmer's market and the St. Augustine flea market both still open on Sundays.

Does the flea market have antiques and collectibles or is it a swap meet/farmer's market type of establishment?

Are there antique shops or vintage/junk shops in the vicinity?

Thanks very much!

Tonbridge, United...
Destination Expert
for Ormond Beach
Level Contributor
2,182 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: flea market, farmer's market, vintage/junk shops, antiques

Not sure about the markets but there a quite a few antique shops and malls just up from the main area. The other direction from the multi-storey car park. I have bought some lovely bits there.

Diana

St. Augustine, FL
Destination Expert
for St. Augustine
Level Contributor
699 posts
162 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: flea market, farmer's market, vintage/junk shops, antiques

Lincolnville Farmers' Market is still open on Sundays. Also a great Farmers' Market out at the Amphitheatre on Saturday mornings - AND a Farmers' Market at the Pier on Wednesday mornings. Lots of vintage/junk/antiques on San Marco north of Ripley's. Also a large Flea Market out by I-95 on State Road 207 - I've never been to it so can't advise about it - just know it's there.

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
771 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: flea market, farmer's market, vintage/junk shops, antiques

OfficeMax thank you so much for the tips. We will be in town over Christmas, Sunday through Thursday, but Wednesday is the actual holiday so I doubt the market at the pier will be open.

San Marco north of Ripley's- I assume you are talking about Ripley's Believe it or Not? That museum is not on our list but it is probably a good landmark for us.

Wolf's Museum of Mystery is on the list but we've seen Ripley's before so we're going to skip it for this trip.

4. Re: flea market, farmer's market, vintage/junk shops, antiques

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 October 2014, 04:19
Get answers to your questions about St. Augustine