We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

JAX Airport Shuttle

Which St. Augustine hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
3 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
JAX Airport Shuttle

I am looking for a Town Car to pick me up at JAX and take me to Downtown St Augustine. Has anyone had any good service with a company. I need a roundtrip car and don't want to rent a car.

Neptune Beach, FL
Level Contributor
3,260 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: JAX Airport Shuttle

Airport Shuttle of St. Augustine is the only shuttle service I can think of. They are said to be very reliable. You need to five them a call and set something up a couple days in advance. 904-825-0004

Spirit

Jacksonville...
Level Contributor
340 posts
155 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: JAX Airport Shuttle

I recommend Taxi Terry 904-535-8294. They are very dependable, and reasonable in pricing. Book in advance and they will pick up outside of the arrivals area near baggage belt # 1. Check in at the ground transportation booth. They don't have the shiny black cars, but the drivers are good. I've never been disappointed in their service in over 10 years. This from someone who works with limousine services from all over the area.

3. Re: JAX Airport Shuttle

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 November 2014, 05:17