We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fishing Party Boat in St. Augustine?

Woodstock, GA
Level Contributor
53 posts
132 reviews
Save Topic
Fishing Party Boat in St. Augustine?

We are heading to St. Augustine later this week, and I'm trying to find a large fishing "party" boat, i.e. NOT a charter. Do they exist down there?

Thanks so much!

St. Augustine, FL
Destination Expert
for St. Augustine
Level Contributor
701 posts
161 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fishing Party Boat in St. Augustine?

There are boat rentals available but I'm not sure of the sizes, etc. Try contacting Raging Waters Sports, the Conch House Marina Resort and Bay Ray Boat REntals. Good luck!!

st augustine, fl
Destination Expert
for St. Augustine
Level Contributor
1,550 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Fishing Party Boat in St. Augustine?

Recently there was a groupon for pontoon boats in /around Daytona. But as office max suggested, Conch House Marina is probably the best bet.

3. Re: Fishing Party Boat in St. Augustine?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 June 2015, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about St. Augustine