We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

No St. Augustine Turkey For Us This Year :(

Florida
Level Contributor
715 posts
Save Topic
No St. Augustine Turkey For Us This Year :(

Due to a couple immediate health issues I've recently acquired, we weren't able to take the Thanksgiving trip we'd planned. I did want to stop by to thank all of you once again for all the help you provided me, during the planning process. We're still planning to go. Hopefully, soon! It's just not in the cards as of now. Happy Holidays to all!

LN
Panama City, Panama
Level Contributor
5,784 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: No St. Augustine Turkey For Us This Year :(

I wondered why we hadn't heard any more about your trip to our fair city! Sorry to hear that you have some health issues, Ontheroad. I have been laid back with health problems in the past. I know how disheartening that can be. Take care of yourself, good health is the most important thing you can have. Positive thinking and good thoughts toward mankind help one heal, I believe. And don't forget to smile, it heals you and others!

st augustine, fl
Destination Expert
for St. Augustine
Level Contributor
1,550 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: No St. Augustine Turkey For Us This Year :(

Sorry you missed it! We had fried turkey, smoked turkey, ham, and all the trimmings, and there was a ton of leftovers....Hopefully your health issues will sort themselves out with positive outcomes.....Red wine...quality not quantity....and daily!!! that's my theory anyway....

3. Re: No St. Augustine Turkey For Us This Year :(

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 August 2009, 21:15
Get answers to your questions about St. Augustine