We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

st. cloud restaurants close to Harmony High School

Which Saint Cloud hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Ocala, Florida
Level Contributor
238 posts
Save Topic
st. cloud restaurants close to Harmony High School

Hi. We are bringing a group of cheerleaders down for a game with Harmony High on Friday night. Are there any wing places or Chili's type places on 192 near the school?

Thanks for your help.

Brandon, Florida
Level Contributor
8,388 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: st. cloud restaurants close to Harmony High School

Your counterpart at the St. Cloud school should be able to let you know. My guess is that you wouldn't have too far to go to find one. Hwy 192 has just about every eating place there is.

Ocala, Florida
Level Contributor
238 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: st. cloud restaurants close to Harmony High School

Thanks - I tried to call the school but they were closed. Since my daughter is captain of the squad we are typing up directions to hand out at practice tomorrow and the girls have to make a decision tomorrow where they want to eat. Trying to come up with a few options.

Brandon, Florida
Level Contributor
8,388 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: st. cloud restaurants close to Harmony High School

In that case there's always your Google Gods to turn to. If not a Chili's then Applebee's or Bennigans or TGI Fridays ought to be close by. Check with your Google Gods, then locate the restaurant on Google Maps to see how close it is to the school.

Melbourne, Florida
Destination Expert
for Melbourne, Florida
Level Contributor
13,728 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: st. cloud restaurants close to Harmony High School

To the best of my knowledge there are not any restaurants close to Harmony, it is a town they built half way between Melbourne and St. Cloud. It is so new there's nothing there yet and It is in the middle of nowhere. There are a few houses and a golf course besides the school. It is a place that probably would have grown quickly but with the housing market down it didn't happen.

For Chilis just goggle chillis.com and type in kissimme, fl. There is one in St. Cloud and 1 in kissimme.

I think Kissimee also has Sonny's BBQ, Cracker Barrel, some fast food restaurants and maybe an Olive Garden. You will have to go at least 10 or 15 miles to get to those. There are probably lots more, check the kissimmee forum and you may find more info.

Ocala, Florida
Level Contributor
238 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: st. cloud restaurants close to Harmony High School

but is kissimmee on 192? don't want to have to detour off. We will be coming from the turnpike and 192. There must be something!

Brandon, Florida
Level Contributor
8,388 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: st. cloud restaurants close to Harmony High School

The Turnpike crosses hwy 192 approx. midway between Kissimmee and St. Cloud so you'll be driving through St. Cloud on your way to Harmony.

Google for "restaurants st. cloud florida" or as previously suggested, check the web site for any popular chain of interest and click on their store locator link.

Ocala, Florida
Level Contributor
238 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: st. cloud restaurants close to Harmony High School

well i googled st. cloud restaurants before i posted this and all i got were kissimmee restaurants that were 10 to 15 miles away

Thanks for the help! We'll just find somewhere when we get there. You must all be Harmony Longhorn fans!

Melbourne, Florida
Destination Expert
for Melbourne, Florida
Level Contributor
13,728 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: st. cloud restaurants close to Harmony High School

You know how you can drive thru Ocala national forest for miles and there is nothing except a house or 2 along the way-that is what the trip to Harmony is like once you leave St. Cloud. They built this place in the middle of swamp land and cattle country. I think it's supposed to end up like the town of Celebration but it will be a long time before it happens.

Keep and eye out for the church with no roof-an interesting site-it has been there for about 20 years with no roof and they have always asked for donations to put the roof on but just never seem to get enough money. (They used to have a giant hand painted sign by the road asking for money) And yes they actually hold services there!

(If you don't seeit I could be wrong about which side of Harmony it's located on.

9. Re: st. cloud restaurants close to Harmony High School

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 September 2009, 09:19
Get answers to your questions about Saint Cloud