We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tradewinds Island Grand-Hotel Restaurants

Lees Summit/Kansas...
Level Contributor
25 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Tradewinds Island Grand-Hotel Restaurants

Can anyone provide a quick summary of the the onsite restaurants at the Tradewinds? I've stayed there many years ago, but trying to decide how much we will want to go off of the property for dining and it sounds like there are some new restaurants at the hotel. There used to be a piano bar, is it still there? We will have 2 small children (ages 4 and 6) with us. We like live music. We will be there June 7-11. Thanks!

Liverpool, England
Destination Expert
for St. Pete Beach
Level Contributor
2,190 posts
483 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tradewinds Island Grand-Hotel Restaurants

Not sure about on the property but you are spoilt for choice off it - have a look at my Inside Page on dining in St Pete Beach.

Cannock, United...
Level Contributor
602 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tradewinds Island Grand-Hotel Restaurants

Restaurants, Cuda's, Flying Bridge, Bermudas, Palm Court, Red Beard Sharktooth and Pizza Hut Express.

Cudas - Fast Food, burgers, fries etc

Flying Bridge - Menu such as Chicken, Burgers, etc

Bermudas - Menu, Steaks etc.

Palm Court - formal menu a la carte.

We found the best to be the Flying Bridge.

Check out this link it describes each restaurant in detail

tradewindsresort.com/tradewinds_resort_dinin…

Also see my review about meal prices for 4 adults and 2 children.

Mentioned in this post
Flying Bridge
Flying Bridge
480 Reviews
St. Pete Beach, FL
Cannock, United...
Level Contributor
602 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tradewinds Island Grand-Hotel Restaurants

Sorry meant to say there is live music FRI, SAT and SUN i think. Also a singer near to the Flying Bridge until sunset most nights. Again check out there website

http://www.tradewindsresort.com

Mentioned in this post
Flying Bridge
Flying Bridge
480 Reviews
St. Pete Beach, FL
Lees Summit/Kansas...
Level Contributor
25 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Tradewinds Island Grand-Hotel Restaurants

Thanks so much! We want to be able to listen to live music but not worry about searching for beach bars that may not work for kids. (although I'd love to hear recommendations on that as well!) It sounds like there may be some options on the Tradewinds property.

I used to go to the Don CeSar (many years ago). They used to have music outside at sunset and either a magician or clown I think. We may try to go down there one evening as well.

Thanks again.

Mentioned in this post
The Don CeSar
The Don CeSar
4,089 Reviews
St. Pete Beach, FL
5. Re: Tradewinds Island Grand-Hotel Restaurants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 September 2009, 17:17
Get answers to your questions about St. Pete Beach