We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunrise resort close to Tradewind

Ostersund, Sweden
Level Contributor
165 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Sunrise resort close to Tradewind

I have found some condos at St Pete Beach, 5445 Gulf Blvd called the Sunrise Resort. Anyone who knows anything about this resort? I know it is privatly owned condos, but has anyone stayed there. According to the owner you could use the beach at Tradewind.

Anything would be helpful.

St. Petersburg, FL
Level Contributor
34 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sunrise resort close to Tradewind

I had a friend who lived in one. Nice.

The beach is directly to the left and right of the place if it isn't right behind it. Upham Beach is to the right.

valuevacationrentals.com/vacation-rentals/…

orlando, florida
7 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Sunrise resort close to Tradewind

The Sunrise is very nice but it is across a VERY BUSY street from the beach. We stay at The Gulf Beach Resort which is on the beach across from the Sunrise. It is excellent! They have a website and the description and info is very accutate. Good luck and enjoy your visit.

St. John's, Canada
Level Contributor
52 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sunrise resort close to Tradewind

We stayed at the Sunrise a number of years ago when you could use the facilities (tennis courts, cabanas) across the BUSY street on the beach at the Tradewinds Island Grand. I don't know if the Tradewinds will still allow this. Also there is major construction next door which now blocks some views. We now stay directly on the beach at Vistas on the Gulf in the same area. It is more expensive, but worth all the convenience of being on the beach with your own washer and dryer.