We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

smoking

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
49 posts
1 review
Save Topic
smoking

does anyone know of a STB resort that allows smoking on the balcony/patio - outside the room?

Fayetteville...
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: smoking

Currently staying at the Palm Crest and the little old lady in the next room spends alllll day long sitting outside her room smoking. Doesn't seem to be a problem...

Chester Basin...
Level Contributor
3,782 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: smoking

most do yes ...

Paris, France
Level Contributor
5 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: smoking

I am staying in the Don CESAR hotel in ST PETE BEACH and besides me, on the beach, are two persons who are smoking cigars. With the wind coming on my side it is really very unpleasant. They are looking at their smoke that is coming where I am but they obvioulsly don't mind.

It's a real nuisance but I am french and I don't know if smoking on the beach is forbidden. They don't hide themselves.

SPB, FL
Level Contributor
3,617 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: smoking

Smoking is allowed on the beach. But it's unfortunate that some people are inconsiderate like that. :(

Columbia City...
11 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: smoking

Grand Plaza does. I called the hotel directly to ask because their website does not mention their policy at all. I was told they do have a few smoking rooms but all balconies have ashtrays on them if you need them. I also got a better rate by calling the hotel over the rates I found online.

Naugatuck, CT
Level Contributor
172 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: smoking

We stay at the Grand Plaza and smoking has always been allowed on the balcony. We love it there!

7. Re: smoking

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 August 2013, 10:17