We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Adult friendly, clean fresh resort ...

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
4 posts
42 reviews
Save Topic
Adult friendly, clean fresh resort ...

Coming down with large group of friends to renew my vows in nov . Would like a resort on beach in St Petes near Beach bars. I say adult friendly because a few of us have kids and we want to escape them . Or an adult pool at least. Nothing is worse than relaxing with an adult beverage poolside and there's a screaming child splashing you lol . Ages of our group range from late 20s - 40. Would love a recent renovated or just super clean property ... We have been lucky on recent group trips! looking at Alden and Tradewinds and Grand Plaza . Thanks in advance !

Portadown, United...
Level Contributor
930 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Adult friendly, clean fresh resort ...

I think Sirata has an adult only pool.

It also has a kids playground on site. They might be worth checking out

Gaylord, Michigan
Level Contributor
983 posts
159 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Adult friendly, clean fresh resort ...

I would think the Pass-a-Grille area, with it's small hotels, would be adult-friendly. An adults-only hotel on the beach is located in Madeira Beach. www.shorelineislandresort.com

Edited: 25 March 2012, 12:38
3. Re: Adult friendly, clean fresh resort ...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 09:42