We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Going to ST.Johns Pass from SPB

Marysville Michigan
Level Contributor
8 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Going to ST.Johns Pass from SPB

My husband and I are going to SPB in 1 month. We would like to take our son on the Pirate ship cruise that departs from ST.Johns Pass. Is there a trolly or another way to get to stJohns pass easily?

Thanks

Midwest
Level Contributor
1,831 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Going to ST.Johns Pass from SPB

It's an easy drive north on Gulf Blvd. to John's Pass. It's in Madeira Beach, just over the drawbridge between Treasure Island and Madeira Beach. Go to www.johnspass.com for more info.

South Dakota
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Going to ST.Johns Pass from SPB

it is an easy drive, but parking could be hectic depending on time of day and which day. Take the trolley!!! It's just 3 dollars to ride all day. It will stop 50 feet from the pirate ship cruise. Get some of the best pizza you'll ever eat while you're at john's pass. There is also some road construction between Treasure Island and John's Pass, nothing major, but let the troller driver deal with it. Have a great time!

Marysville Michigan
Level Contributor
8 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Going to ST.Johns Pass from SPB

Thanks for all the info. I can't wait for the fun to begin:)

4. Re: Going to ST.Johns Pass from SPB

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 August 2009, 19:18