We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Family Photos taken on the beach

Frenchburg, Kentucky
Level Contributor
38 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Family Photos taken on the beach

Arer there any photographers that come to the Dolphin Beach Resort Beach area that will take your photos on the beach ??

Frenchburg, Kentucky
Level Contributor
38 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Family Photos taken on the beach

Really just wanting a few casuals done !!!

Moncton, Canada
Level Contributor
6,409 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Family Photos taken on the beach

I've never seen photographer's walking around, but maybe ask the question directly to the hotel. They might be able to arrange something for you. Most hotels arrange wedding ceremonies, so they definitely must have contacts.

Frenchburg, Kentucky
Level Contributor
38 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Family Photos taken on the beach

ok i'll do that !!! Thanks!!

Frenchburg, Kentucky
Level Contributor
38 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Family Photos taken on the beach

Still looking to get some family photos taken on the beach any recommendations ???? Our hotel only recommended wedding photographers that were out of our budget !!! Thanks !!!

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
428 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Family Photos taken on the beach

Paul Farmer Photography, Treasure Island. His work looks great but unfortunately I don't know anything about his prices.

Frenchburg, Kentucky
Level Contributor
38 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Family Photos taken on the beach

Thanks so much for the info !!!!!

SPB, FL
Level Contributor
3,617 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Family Photos taken on the beach

I just saw an ad in a local magazine for this business.

www.tropicalfocus.com

It appears that an award-winning photographer from the US Virgin Islands has recently moved to our area. He must have a great deal of experience with beach shots!

8. Re: Family Photos taken on the beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 August 2014, 07:17