We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beachcomber Beach Resort

Which St. Pete Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
95 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Beachcomber Beach Resort

Stayed here last year and had a really good time given the hotel grounds, location and live music. The only downside we thought (albeit perfectly adequate) was the standard of the room (i.e decor etc). I'm sure I've read somewhere though that the Beachcomber are currently undergoing room renovations. Does anybody know if this is true and the timescales for completion?? Looking to go back in July and would stop here again without hesitation if the rooms have been renovated.

Thanks.

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
367 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Beachcomber Beach Resort

We stopped in this past Sept. The only construction we witnessed was an expansion of Jimmy B's deck area.

Moncton, Canada
Level Contributor
6,327 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Beachcomber Beach Resort

Several reviews of the Beachcomber here on TA have mentioned rooms are being updated. Probably emailing the hotel directly would get you specific answers as to time frame and whatnot.

SPB, FL
Level Contributor
3,617 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Beachcomber Beach Resort

I agree with the previous poster. We have seen what appears to be renovation work, but the hotel would be your best source of accurate info.

The new deck area, by the way, is fabulous! More cover to get out of the sun or rain as needed, but still open-air. Lots of new, lounge-y seating too. They did a really nice job!

4. Re: Beachcomber Beach Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 December 2014, 06:18