We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good Ol Seafood Boil

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
439 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Good Ol Seafood Boil

Does anyone know of a place near SPB (we will have a car) that serves "seafood boil" style in a very casual atmosphere? The messier the better, ha! Any suggestions would be appreciated.

SPB, FL
Level Contributor
3,617 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Good Ol Seafood Boil

Oyster Shuckers offers a seafood pot for 2 containing snow crab legs, mussels, clams, shrimp, Andouille sausage, corn on the cob and potatoes for $26.95. I've never had it, so I can't vouch for it personally, but the restaurant is usually busy.

www.theoystershucker.com

Edited: 07 April 2014, 20:06
SPB, FL
Level Contributor
3,617 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Good Ol Seafood Boil

Just clicked on the link to be sure it was working, and it took me several minutes to find the seafood boil! It is listed on the home page, but not on the regular menu (as far as I could see). But, they have been advertising it for ages, so I'm sure it will be there for some time to come. :-)

Toronto
Destination Expert
for Nassau
Level Contributor
4,727 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Good Ol Seafood Boil

Sea Critters has a seafood boil, but you have to ask for it.

http://seacritterscafe.com/menu/

St. Pete Beach...
Level Contributor
325 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Good Ol Seafood Boil

Sea Critters is well known for their Seafood Boil, and it's sometimes listed as a nightly special, but I don't believe it's on their regular menu. I think you can always get it though, just something you have to know about.

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
36,942 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Good Ol Seafood Boil

Just for what it's worth -- seafood boils are not at all traditional here in Florida -- and snow crab is flown in frozen from northern regions, so isn't fresh or local.

6. Re: Good Ol Seafood Boil

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 April 2015, 06:15
Get answers to your questions about St. Pete Beach