We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New boutique hotel in St Pete Beach

London, United...
Level Contributor
93 posts
264 reviews
Save Topic
New boutique hotel in St Pete Beach

Hotel Zamora is a new boutique hotel opening up this summer three blocks north of the Don CeSar.

tampabay.com/news/…2179924

I wonder if this represents the start of a South Beach-ification of SPB - whaddya think ?

Edited: 16 May 2014, 11:32
SPB, FL
Level Contributor
3,617 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: New boutique hotel in St Pete Beach

I don't think so. I would be shocked to see a wholesale change in "who we are". Also, our city commission cannot come to any sort of agreement about re-development! lol

Also, I know that Hotel Zamora is selling itself as a luxury hotel, but, really, when I look at it right now, I just don't see upscale, boutique-yness. Maybe that will change as it gets closer to completion. It will be interesting to see, for sure!

St. Pete Beach...
Level Contributor
325 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: New boutique hotel in St Pete Beach

I don't think it fits the vibe of SPB. It looks very nice, but not indicative of what type of accommodations travelers that visit this area are seeking. Their prices are verrrry high too if you check their website some rooms are $500+ a night?!?! Yikes! I bet they'll close down within a year or two, or you'll see them online on the travel sites for $99 really soon. I don't get the upscale boutique together. Usually at a boutique hotel you're treated like family. This really isn't a family atmosphere. I think a place like Zamora will be too stuffy to really feel boutique. Not that I don't wish any business success, but....

St. Pete Beach...
Level Contributor
1,388 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: New boutique hotel in St Pete Beach

The decor is boutique quality, promise of personalized attention, rooftop lounge, fine dining.

4. Re: New boutique hotel in St Pete Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 May 2015, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about St. Pete Beach
Recent Conversations