We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

one bedroom condo

Which Sanibel Island hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Chicago
Level Contributor
156 posts
Save Topic
one bedroom condo

In looking over past posts about condo complexes, I was wondering if there are any one bedroom units available. I am thinking of vacationing on Sanibel in early October.

Thanks.

The Bakery
Level Contributor
9,526 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: one bedroom condo

Sandalfoot and Ocean's Reach have 1 bedroom units and there are lots of one bedroom cottages as well. Both have Condo Association rental offices, so go to:

www.sandalfootcondo.com

www.oceansreach.com

to view units and get pricing. [I don't think Sandalfoot allows you to rent specific units but Ocean's Reach does.] I believe GrandmaMac said Caribe Beach has 1 bedrooms as well.

Sundial resort offers studio and one bedroom units. I'd rent thru an owner or agent there rather than the resort as you can rent a specific unit rather than take the luck of the draw.

October is a prime month and my personal favorite.

Nashville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
189 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: one bedroom condo

Pointe Santo offers a one bedroom and you can look at White Caps, they also offer one bedroom cottages on the gulf.

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
673 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: one bedroom condo

My husband and I stayed at a beautiful one bedroom condo at Sanibel Arms ( not Sanibel Arms west) in March. I like the location and the beach is beautiful there.

4. Re: one bedroom condo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 August 2009, 01:16