We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Casa Ybel Weddings

Rochester, NY
Level Contributor
25 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Casa Ybel Weddings

I am getting married at Casa Ybel on October 20. I am using Patricia Slater (Weddings By The Sea) as our wedding planner. Anyone been to or had a wedding at Casa Ybel recently? I am unable to visit before the wedding and I would love to get an idea of how the place looks. I have been to the website, but there are no real photos of the beach area where weddings are performed. If anyone has any photos of a wedding there, I would love it if you shared them!

Many thanks!

Sanibel Captiva...
Level Contributor
276 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Casa Ybel Weddings

Ally, I have filmed a wedding on that beach for a TV Program with Pat Slater and she had lots of photos for you to see along that line. Her photographer Frank probably has shots on his website. Please call Pat or email her for help on that. I will ask Casa to post some additional wedding photos on their weddings site http://www.casaybelweddings.com/ as soon as possible.

Fort Myers
Level Contributor
713 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Casa Ybel Weddings

Ally:

The beach at Casa Ybel is absolutely stunning. Hard to imagine a more romantic setting.

In addition, the facilities for hosting and feeding a wedding group appear to be exceptional.

Pat Slater is excellent at what she is planning.

Good choices in my opinion.

Rochester, NY
Level Contributor
25 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Casa Ybel Weddings

Thank you both for the responses! I appreciate it.

Land of 10,000 lakes
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Casa Ybel Weddings

Ally, I think you will be very satisfied with you decision to get married on Sanibel at Casa Ybel. My wife and I come down for a week without kids at New Years and have seen numerous weddings and receptions at Casa Ybel while walking on the beach in the late afternoon. The grounds are clean and well maintained. We have commented several times that we would be thrilled if our daughters some day would want to do the same.

WeluvSanibel

Rochester, NY
Level Contributor
25 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Casa Ybel Weddings

bump

6. Re: Casa Ybel Weddings

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 September 2009, 20:19