We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

marco island..

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
2,192 posts
82 reviews
Save Topic
marco island..

we're staying on Sanibel in July ,however my husband wants to visit M.I on a sundy to visit Stans Idle Hour on Goodlands... my question is - Can any tell me of a web site showing guesthouse type accomodation - we dont want to go to the expense of a hotel on the island just for one night I assume Stans is still standing and sunday afternoon sessions are still on ?

Thanks for any helps...(did ask on the M.I forum but no one seems to answer those... not like the Sanibel lovers! )

Orlando, FL
Level Contributor
2,941 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: marco island..

Ever try doing a simple web search for Goodland, FL ?

New York
Level Contributor
340 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: marco island..

UnsureNow, Check out their website - http://www.goodland.com/stan.htm

Don't forget to drop into the Snook Inn! :^)

Orlando, FL
Level Contributor
2,941 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: marco island..

http://www.goodlandfla.com/businesses.html

Naples, Fl
Level Contributor
641 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: marco island..

Just drive down from Sanibel that Sunday, the Party does not really start until 11a-12 so if you leave the island by 9:30a you will be fine.

Naples, Fl
Level Contributor
641 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: marco island..

Just drive down from Sanibel that Sunday, the Party does not really start until 11a-12 so if you leave the island by 9:30a you will be fine.

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
2,192 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: marco island..

Thank you everyone..especially endeavour ! we wanted to stay the night because no doubt we will have afew beers... so I will go to the suggested web sites.. cheers

Sanibel Island, FL
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: marco island..

Mar-Good Resort Cottages RV Park/Marina

321 Pear Tree Ave

Goodland

(239) 394-6383

Maybe this will help !

Libby

forum.bestofsanibelcaptiva.com

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
2,192 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: marco island..

TODDAY

how long is the drive from sanibel to marco please... and whats the law in florida about drinking...I thought it was zero tollerance?

Thanks,apprecaite your advise

Florida
Level Contributor
215 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: marco island..

You need to be 21 or older to consume alcoholic beverages. No open liquor containers in your vehicle. Be sure and carry a photo I.D.

Police do set up and operate DUI/DWI checkpoints.

Zero tolerance on drinking and driving. Just plan on having a designated driver if you're going to do a lot of drinking or take a cab/taxi to and from your bar.

Summerland Key...
Level Contributor
2,253 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: marco island..

Our legal limit is the same as yours, I believe: 0.08... whatever that figures out to in drinks...

I hope you have an excellent vacation!

Get answers to your questions about Sanibel Island