Lots of questions for you fine people:
1) I have an 8-year-old boy (he's on the short side) and 11-year old girl. Can they handle kayaking? (they are both very athletic). I'm assuming we'll take 2-person kayaks -- one kid with me and one with my lovely wife? Does that sound reasonable?
2) I've seen some of the trips described as 2 hours long. Can you go as short or as long as you want? I think we would prefer a non-guided tour.
3) Where is the best place to take off from?
4) How much would this cost?
5) Do the alligators or lone crocodile cause any problems or potential hazards?
6) Is it worth it?
7) I've seen bug spray recommended for no-see-ums. Do you just put this on your legs or everywhere?