We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

live entertainment

clermont, fl
Level Contributor
104 posts
1 review
Save Topic
live entertainment

I am coming down in August and staying on Captiva. Is there a good place to see live entertainment, particularly acoustic guitar?

The Bakery
Level Contributor
9,526 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: live entertainment

Key Lime Bistro and RC Otter's and sometimes Mucky Duck

Sanibel Captiva...
Level Contributor
276 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: live entertainment

Mucky Duck every night has entertainment on Captiva with mainly guitar players, if you like dancing go to Sanibel and the Dolce Vita. There will be a costume themed night in August, check the site when it gets closer to the time. Island Cow and Thistle Lodge's Coconuts Bar and Grill will have entertainment including Danny Morgan. Trader's too. Check the local papers.

Colorado
Level Contributor
1,392 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: live entertainment

Mucky Duck has every time we have been there. Sitting right on the beach too, it is really nice.

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
673 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: live entertainment

When you get on the island, look at the local newspapers. At least one will have info on live music all over the island; there is a lot. I recommend going to hear Mark Vee at the Key Lime Bistro. He plays at lunch twice a week- I don't remember which days.

5. Re: live entertainment

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 October 2009, 00:19