We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

It's warming up on Sanibel !!

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
673 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
It's warming up on Sanibel !!

It was supposed to be nice today- around 70 and sunny- I'm not sure if it was. But the weather is supposed to get progressively better over the next few days. I'm glad because Sunnyvaca is there. She deserves Sanibel's best weather, with all she does for the forum.

Sanibel, FL
Level Contributor
926 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: It's warming up on Sanibel !!

Sunny...are you here? Come visit us again! Cold again tonight but suppose to warm up for the weekend! Northerners give us no sympathy - I think we may have hit 70 today....we are all wearing socks!

Maine
Level Contributor
1,181 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: It's warming up on Sanibel !!

I so hope it warms up for her because you are so right she deserves a nice streak of weather!

Sanibel Island...
Level Contributor
365 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: It's warming up on Sanibel !!

Sorry, the high for the day was only 58. It's supposed to get up to 68 tomorrow.

Hell, Michigan
Level Contributor
5,984 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: It's warming up on Sanibel !!

Thank you guys for the nice sentiments... Lol, Rainstorm - I meant to visit you today - rode bikes to Lazy Flamingo for lunch, ate waayyy to much and totally forgot to stop by - got back to the condo and was irritated with myself and still full.

I will say, even in the cooler weather, Sanibel Rocks. Biking is great, lots of shells on the beach, the sky is so clear and blue - I haven't seen the sun in months. After sub zero temps and about 2 feet of snow in Michigan - this is bliss.

The local weather station says 74 tomorrow and 76 Saturday - so look for me on the beach : )

Sanibel Island...
Level Contributor
365 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: It's warming up on Sanibel !!

It will be 74 in Ft Myers but not here.

Hell, Michigan
Level Contributor
5,984 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: It's warming up on Sanibel !!

ummmm, ok.

Syracuse, New York
Level Contributor
444 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: It's warming up on Sanibel !!

The ten day forecast on weather.com looks awesome! Have a great vacation sunny! Can't wait to get there myself!

Sanibel Island...
Level Contributor
365 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: It's warming up on Sanibel !!

Because we are on the gulf and surrounded by water it always stays a little cooler here during the day and a little warmer at night. When they had the 30 degree temps in Ft Myers Wednesday It stayed around 40 here.It almost got up to 70 so far today. Woo- Hoo.

9. Re: It's warming up on Sanibel !!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 September 2009, 00:19