We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lighthouse Point Condos?

MN
Level Contributor
554 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Lighthouse Point Condos?

Anyone know anything about this condo unit or the area? I am wondering what the beach is like especially with smaller children. Thanks

Colorado
Level Contributor
1,392 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Lighthouse Point Condos?

They are on the bay side. The beach would be a couple of blocks, if that, to the beach.

They require a minimun 2 week stay.

That is all I know for sure!

Sanibel Island...
Level Contributor
2,700 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lighthouse Point Condos?

I am not very familiar with them but they seem to be under some sort of reconstruction every time we go past it. I don't get the sense that they are kept up as fastidiously as many of the other complexes.

They are perhaps a five minute plus walk to the Lighthouse Beach area. The water in front of the complex is the Bay and there is I believe some sort of beach there but the really wide, shelly beaches are on the gulf side.

MN
Level Contributor
554 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Lighthouse Point Condos?

The place that has been offered is very nice from the photos. Recently redone. I do not care if it is on the beach but was hoping that maybe someone had some insight into this place. I also wonder what the nearby beach is like. Thanks

4. Re: Lighthouse Point Condos?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 October 2009, 16:21
Get answers to your questions about Sanibel Island