We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where is the crocs outlet?

Which Sanibel Island hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Michigan
Level Contributor
30 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Where is the crocs outlet?

Could you all direct me to the crocs outlet please? Any idea on prices, just so I can see if it's worth the trip from Sanibel for me? Thanks.

South Florida...
Level Contributor
10,820 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where is the crocs outlet?

The outlet is in this mall. I have no idea on prices.

http://www.tangeroutlet.com/fortmyers

Hell, Michigan
Level Contributor
5,984 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where is the crocs outlet?

I stopped there with my 4 and 6 yo in March. I heard that crocs are going out of business, so stock up - My youngest will be devastated.

Prices run a few bucks less, to $4.99. Depending on style and color. I found it worth while - I got 4 pairs for my kids for around $52.

Michigan
Level Contributor
30 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where is the crocs outlet?

Thank you!

Colorado
Level Contributor
177 posts
248 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Where is the crocs outlet?

We live in Boulder and Sanibel..Crocs is still here (it is based in Boulder) and going semi strong. The outlet right over the bridge can be a bit frustrating because some prices are marked and some are not and some marked prices are wrong..SO, if you want a pair of shoes, be sure to take them up to ask the price, it might be much lower than you think...They have some really cute and different styles at the outlet and it has become a must do stop for our visitors.

5. Re: Where is the crocs outlet?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 December 2009, 05:18