We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where can I get sandtoys/shelling stuff.

chicagoland
Level Contributor
400 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Where can I get sandtoys/shelling stuff.

I thought I would bring my own, but kind of bulky on the plane.

Where would be a good place to get cheap items?

Thanks!

Sanibel Island...
Level Contributor
2,692 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where can I get sandtoys/shelling stuff.

You can get them on island at CVS or Baileys reasonably.

I believe the thrift shop at the church on Periwinkle might also have them (SunnyVaca do you know if this is correct?)..

Colorado
Level Contributor
1,392 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Where can I get sandtoys/shelling stuff.

CVS Pharmacy, Noah's Ark thrift store, Winds, Baileys or Jerrys. But most importantly, check your condo first, there always seems to be left-overs from the previous occupants.

chicagoland
Level Contributor
400 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where can I get sandtoys/shelling stuff.

thanks a bunch!

kansas
Level Contributor
23 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Where can I get sandtoys/shelling stuff.

i know this sounds kinda cheap.........but we use plastic cups and stuff that we can just throw. my kids are young and don't know the difference yet. plus saves a buck and nothing else to cart back home.

is there a cvs on the island. heading there next week.

Hell, Michigan
Level Contributor
6,006 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Where can I get sandtoys/shelling stuff.

d- CVS at Palm Ridge and Periwinkle - turn in off Palm Ridge Rd, easy to miss if you don't watch for it.

Kansas
Level Contributor
150 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Where can I get sandtoys/shelling stuff.

We just got back and we found some reasonable priced sand toys at Bailey's hardware. And then also at the Goodwill store, on Palm Ridge. Our condo had a couple of things. But I agree w/using some plastic cups too. Have fun!

7. Re: Where can I get sandtoys/shelling stuff.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 January 2010, 07:34