We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants in Sanibel with a bar

New Jersey
Level Contributor
45 posts
Save Topic
Restaurants in Sanibel with a bar

Hi,

We are looking for a list of good restaurants that serve liquor in Sanibel. Thanks for the help. Sharon

Monmouth County,NJ
Destination Expert
for Southampton Parish
Level Contributor
2,298 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurants in Sanibel with a bar

Most restaurants do have a bar or offer alcohol. Perhaps Amys Over Easy does not, nor does Schnappers. I honestly can not think of any that do not offer drinks. (although I'm sure that there are a few...)

Colorado
Level Contributor
1,392 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurants in Sanibel with a bar

http://www.cuisine-scene.com/

This is a link to most all of the restaurants on Sanibel and their menu. Like WDS said, nearly all have a bar.

Saint James City...
Destination Expert
for San Pedro
Level Contributor
15,031 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurants in Sanibel with a bar

So, how about nice bars in Sanibel (or Captiva) to have a drink or two after dinner? Good martinis? Either part of a restaurant or not.

4. Re: Restaurants in Sanibel with a bar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 01 November 2009, 11:54
Monmouth County,NJ
Destination Expert
for Southampton Parish
Level Contributor
2,298 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Restaurants in Sanibel with a bar

Ellingtons, Jacaranda (they offer later night entertainment), Traders would be nice for that after dinner drink. If you want a more laid back atmosphere, fun type bar, but still nice and friendly.....Sanibel Grill (lots of tvs for the games), Doc Ford(another good one for the games),, McT, Island Cow, Matzaluna, Lazy Flamingo

Monmouth County,NJ
Destination Expert
for Southampton Parish
Level Contributor
2,298 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Restaurants in Sanibel with a bar

I forgot to add...all of the above posted by myself are on Sanibel. For Captiva, The Crows Nest at Tween the Waters (they also offer NASCRAB...crab races...it's a hoot!), Green Flash-has nice views, Mucky Duck--for the sunsets, also, Sunset Grill for great views and sunsets!

Sanibel, FL
Level Contributor
926 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Restaurants in Sanibel with a bar

Twilight Cafe on West Gulf Drive has just purchased a full liquor license - beer and wine previously. Traders has a really cute bar area and entertainment (Danny Morgan) on Tues and Thursdays. Thistle Lodge( Casa Ybel Resort) has a beautiful bar. Ellington's,Sanibel Grill,Doc Ford's

Courtney's (holiday Inn on Middle Gulf), Lazy Flamingo,Matzaluna, Biddles Bucket-Crow's Nest (late night) Jacaranda (late night)

I think the other posters have covered most all of the restaurants.

Sanibel, FL
Level Contributor
926 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Restaurants in Sanibel with a bar

Twilight Cafe on West Gulf Drive has just purchased a full liquor license - beer and wine previously. Traders has a really cute bar area and entertainment (Danny Morgan) on Tues and Thursdays. Thistle Lodge( Casa Ybel Resort) has a beautiful bar. Ellington's,Sanibel Grill,Doc Ford's

Courtney's (holiday Inn on Middle Gulf), Lazy Flamingo,Matzaluna, Biddles Bucket-Crow's Nest (late night) Jacaranda (late night)

Sanibel, FL
Level Contributor
926 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Restaurants in Sanibel with a bar

Sanibel, FL
Level Contributor
926 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Restaurants in Sanibel with a bar

it is so hard to remove the facebook option - I always double post - this time triple!